Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Abisko

  I'm back in Montreal now, finally, after being tortured by various airlines for 36 hours.  I'm getting over my jet lag and catching up on loose ends, which, among other things, means finishing off this blog.  So I'll be doing a couple of posts on my last days at Abisko.  Here is what Abisko looked like sometimes:


  That's someone photographing a little dead tree, off in the distance across the frozen lake next to the research station.  You work with what you've got.  But that's not what I'm here to talk about.  I'm here to talk about the times when Abisko looked like this:







  Not bad, eh?  OK, to finish off this post, here are two photos of me in Abisko, the first from my camera, the second from Claire's:



  Abisko is a dangerous place, there are bears around everywhere.  That's it for this post.  Next up: snowmobiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment